Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
- Day to day contact for client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
- Coordination between Hogarth production and clients
- Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Broadcast, but also Digital, Print, Transcreation.
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery; project management for projects across media.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
- Manage agreed budgets and administration
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
- Help with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance department
- Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
- Establish relationship with the market and understanding the requirement of each project
- Ensure clients are using the right template for briefing and accepting only complete briefs
- Regular status calls with markets for overview/prioritising on active projects using the tracker
- Reporting to SAM's and providing them with visibility on market pain points
- Understand markets unique requirement if any; campaign prioritisation etc
- Experience in a project management/production role highly preferred, (ideally video/broadcast and digital)
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Fluent oral and written English, Spanish skills desirable
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid work pattern - many of our employees in many different ways, including flexible hours (core working hours are 10am-4pm) or an element of working from home
- Half day leave on your Birthday
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 5%)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- WPP Group Discounts
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts
- Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.