Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What we’re looking forThe Account Manager plays an important role in ensuring the smooth operations of assigned accounts. Responsibilities include supporting account directors with client relationship management and project management. Account Managers should have a working understanding of the Hogarth/production services business and be able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Internal Responsibilities-
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Hogarth business model, services and technological offerings
- Demonstrate an understanding of the internal organizational structure - who to go to for all eventualities o Ensure your line manager is aware of your workload, issues and successes etc.
- Ensure your line manager is aware of your workload, issues, and successes etc.
- Collate any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
Client Management Responsibilities –
- Immerse yourself in the client's brand and offering
- Ensure clients understand agreed workflows and manage them throughout the process
- Identify areas for improvement of the existing workflow and processes which could benefit Hogarth and/or the client
- Build strong day to day relationships with all clients and agency stakeholders - communication is key
- Ensure that your line manager is aware of all client issues (including potential delays) to ensure swift resolution and avoid escalation (recommend solutions wherever possible).
- Financial Responsibilities –
- Ensure full compliance with all financial procedures and policies
- Financial reporting and admin tasks such as : Contribute to budgeting and forecasting, estimating, creating invoices and PO management
- Help develop initiatives to maximize profitability
- Review and negotiate talent rates on an ongoing basis to ensure high profitability
- Business Development Responsibilities –
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Proactively seek and identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients or prospects and inform Account Director
- Support the Account Director in developing proposals for any new revenue opportunities
Job requirements: ·
- Bachelor’s degree with a Business, Marketing, or Communications major.
- 2-4 years of experience in supporting Client Services or project management, preferably media or advertising agency environment with medium to high levels production is preferred.
- Must have a passion for and interest in production
- Strong written/oral communication skills ·
- Strong project management skills including knowledge of various methodologies and technology
- Must be commercially astute and able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ample with excel and managing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Mac Experience is a must