Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Once offices are fully open we will be moving to a hybrid working model, which will allow our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive do at Hogarth?
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your account. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and will support your line manager across the board. You will require good communication, organisation and time management skills as multi-tasking will be a core part of your role.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Account Director and you will collaborate with stakeholders across all departments
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
• Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
• Updates and maintains status sheets.
• Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications and copy dates.
• Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to AD
• Responds to information requests from the AD
• Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Digital, Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
• Distribute contact reports and agendas
• Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
• Responsible for uploading reference materials to FIDO
• Provides any additional administrative support to team as required.
• Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role
• Strong house-keeping skills for filing purposes.
• Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
• Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
• Provides excellent writing and verbal business-communication skill
• Sound technical understanding of client requirements
• Commercial acumen including understanding of financial compliance procedures
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Positive attitude with empathy towards all working partners
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.