Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does an Account Executive do at Hogarth?
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your account. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and will support your line manager across the board. You will require good communication, organisation and time management skills as multi-tasking will be a core part of your role.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
- Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
- Updates and maintains status sheets.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Digital, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Provides any additional administrative support to team as required.
Essential Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good networking skills
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends/public holidays as and when required