Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
About Hogarth and The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
As The Coca-Cola Company’s global production partner, we’re looking for a talented Account Director to join our dynamic team here at Hogarth Worldwide for an incredible career opportunity. Managing the cross-channel communications for Coca-Cola’s full portfolio of brands, you’ll be integral to ensuring and building on the success of our partnership. This is a unique chance to work for a truly international brand and level-up your career like never before.
What does a n Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows. You should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Group Account Director. You will work closely with Account, Production and Transcreation teams.
- Relevant experience (creative or production agency)
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role is preferred
- Worked on global brands
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Care (Bupa)
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme
- Half day leave on your Birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- WPP Group Discounts
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts
- Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
- 1 Volunteering day per year
#LI-OI1 #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite